Monday, October 18, 2010

Top skin enemies - how to age quickly

Hi beautys!
Here’s the main things you need to consider to protect your skin from looking ugly!

1. Sun - Always apply sunscreen of at least 30+ SPF that protects from UVA and UVB rays.

2. Processed Foods

3. Chemicals - Tap water, air pollution

4. Smoking - I did used to smoke up until 21 but when i used to, my skin felt like it couldn't breathe. Don't wait, quit as soon as possible! I did it, so can u!

5. Stress - Makes you tired mentally and physically. Make you have more lines and wrinkles between the eyebrows when you frown!

6. Alcohol - Don't have too much!

7. Caffeine - Makes your teeth stain!

8. Attitude - frowning etc.

9. Lack of Sleep - Sleep at least 8 hours each night!

10. Electromagnetic fields - cell phones, micro-waves, computers etc. I don't really care about mobiles and microwaves but I'm so not going to get a job that requires me to work infront of computers all day!

11. Constipation.

All these things make you age and make your skin condition bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment