Monday, October 18, 2010

My First Beauty Blog

Hi readers!
This is my first blog so i’m so excited! I just wanna tell you guys that if you’re not into beauty, don’t bother reading the blogs from now on cos every topic will most likely be about beauty!

I don’t want to write about my life like what I did today, where I went, what I ate, what unusual things happened... etc cos i’m not a superstar or famous actress/singer so you know, I won’t have so many new things to tell every day and so I don’t want to make my blogs boring.

I’d rather talk about interesting facts and myths on beauty. The purpose of this is to let readers know that anyone can be beautiful from inside to outside if they are determined.

I really don’t care about anything else besides beauty cos I want to look my best and feel good everyday.

Beauty is my passion and I could never get sick of reading even after thousands of beauty books! If this sounds like you, you came to the right place! If you want to stay young, look and feel more beautiful then keep reading~
P.S. Im not the type to write too much in each blog because that will be too much effort to read and you would most likely get sick of reading it before half way. Hope you find what you read interesting~!

Sana xo

No comments:

Post a Comment